Last year, we had a problem with our server that caused many devices to disconnect and stop updating. Please try the following steps to resolve this:
1. Go to settings, go to General, go to Transfer or Reset iPad.
2. Click on the Erase all content and settings and continue on until the iPad is reset. (You might have to turn of FInd My iPad in the process). If you are unable to do that, let us know.
3. When it reboots, it should then mention ECBOCES as the owner/manager of the iPad and ask you to sign in.
4. Try signing in with your ECBOCES email and password. (if this is rejected, let us know and we will give you a login to use)
5. This should then come back up, install all apps, allow you to sign into your apple account etc...
If this does not work, please submit a ticket to the help desk.